Noah Heller’s Presentation to the U.S. E.P.A. Region 9 on Selective Groundwater Extraction – September 1st, 2016
John A Izbicki, Allen H Christensen, Mark W Newhouse, Gregory A Smith, et. al., Jul/Aug 2005, Temporal Changes in the Vertical Distribution of Flow and Chloride in Deep Wells, Ground Water Journal, 43, 4; Research Library Core pg. 531
BESST Case Studies
- Blegen, R.P., Hess, J.W., Denne, J.E., 1988, Field Comparison of Ground-Water Sampling Devices, in NWWA Second Annual Outdoor Action Conference in Las Vegas, May, 1988, 22 p.
- Johnson, P.C., Stanley, C.C., Kembowski, M.W., Byers, D.L. and Colthart, J.D., 1990, A Practical Approach to the Design, Operation and Monitoring of In Situ Soil-Venting Systems, Ground Water Monitoring Review, Spring, pgs 159-178
- Nichols, E.M., Beadle, S.C., and Einarson, M.D., 2000, Strategies for Characterizing Subsurface Releases of Gasoline Containing MTBE, American Petroleum Institute Publishing Services, Washington D.C., ? p.
- Rong, Y., 1999, A study of Vertical Plume Length for Methyl Tertiary Butyl Ether in the Charnock Wellfield Investigation Area, EnvironmentalGeosciences, v. 6, no. 3, pgs 123-129
- Siegrist, R.L. and Jenssen, P.D., 1990, Evaluation of Sampling Method Effects on Volatile Organic Compound Measurements in Contaminated Soils, Environmental Science Technology, v. 24, no. 9, pgs 1387-1392
- State of California – California Regional Water Quality Control Board – Los Angeles Region, Requirements for Active Soil-Gas Investigation – Well Investigation Program, March 1994, 12 p.